WB Sports Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

enough is enough

3 posters

Go down

enough is enough Empty enough is enough

Post by fh82peter July 31st 2013, 12:19 am

with ryan brauns suspension when will mlb wake up and put a stop to these PED's? Personally, I'll watch anyway because we all know a lot of people are cheating. Until mlb suspends someone for life it wont stop. it's all a business in the end unfortunately and A-Rod sales tickets... well he used to anyway. lol

What do you think? Suspend someone for life after 5 failed tests? 3 failed tests?
fh82peter
fh82peter
Blogger

Gaming Console : xbox 360

Back to top Go down

enough is enough Empty Re: enough is enough

Post by Landeskog27 July 31st 2013, 9:40 am

I don't watch much baseball but I think it applies to all the major sports. I think it should be something like this:

1 failed test should be a ban of say 10+ games.

2 failed tests is a year ban.

3 failed test permanent ban from that league.

Basically first one is a warning, people make some bad choices. Second one is you didn't really learn from the last time, take a seat for a year. Third one is your not going to learn, goodbye.
Landeskog27
Landeskog27
Bat Boy

Gaming Console : pc,xbox360 & ps3

Back to top Go down

Post by fh82peter August 2nd 2013, 1:35 am

I like your way of thinking. i mean it's time to clean it up. Fines have no effect.
fh82peter
fh82peter
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryL August 2nd 2013, 3:34 pm

MLB has to make a example out of one of these big name stars. Bonds, Sosa, McGwire all made MLB executives look like idiots and the new stars have carried on with it. When players lying in courts knowing the MLB brass doesn't have enough to carry on the investigations to convicte them they aren't going to respect the rules. Braun just gave in and was tired of fighting, A-Rod will stay in the spot light as long as his name is being brung up nightly 2 to 3 times on sportscenter. I say no hold bar with these players 1 time your gone for the remainder of the year/postseason and no pay and your made to pay back any money earned that year, 2 time lifetime ban with all your stats being erased from the record books so you have no glory to come back to. Doing this to a couple of players will take MLB back over and give the power back to the leauge not the players.
Also put a Claus in every players contract that being caught on any banned drug gives the players team to cut ties with the player with no ties. This allows the team to terminate contracts and have no money owed to the players. This would make any player know they have any leverage
TerryL
TerryL
Bench Warmer

Gaming Console : Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by fh82peter August 3rd 2013, 12:51 am

I like the contract clause for sure. should be mandated
fh82peter
fh82peter
Blogger