WB Sports Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LATEST STORYLINES

2 posters

Go down

LATEST STORYLINES Empty LATEST STORYLINES

Post by Guest July 10th 2013, 8:08 pm

According to the Wrestling Observer, the WWE's ultimate goal is to eventually turn the Wyatt Family babyface. They do recognize this will take time, and there are no plans to execute this change in the near future. Turning them face would alleviate the issue of having too many heel factions on TV at the same time, including The Shield and Zeb Colter's Militia.

There has been some speculation that the Wyatt's attack on Kane this week was planting seeds to set up a SummerSlam match against the Brothers of Destruction, but according to a recent report the Undertaker was injured during his numerous encounters with The Shield earlier this year.

As we reported earlier today, management was happy with the Wyatt Family's debut on Raw this week, and there is no concern to the ratings, given that the time slot they were put into generally doesn't draw well for the company anyways.

Back to top Go down

LATEST STORYLINES Empty Re: LATEST STORYLINES

Post by WadeO July 11th 2013, 1:18 am

I really like the storyline with the Wyatt family ezpecially if they are going to feud with the BOD that will be a heck of an attention grabber. I just hope they use this family correctly.
WadeO
WadeO
MVP

Gaming Console : XBOX 360

http://www.wbsportsplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fh82peter July 22nd 2013, 12:06 am

I think they need to stay heel for a while. My hope would be that Colter's group would somehow get the face support they need. Seems near impossible though in today's politically correct society. They are saying what most people are afraid to and thus are afraid to cheer for. Rumor has it Jospeh Parks aka Abyss from TNA may be jumping ship shortly, could you imagine Taker, Kane, and Abyss feuding with the Wyatt's??? Awesomeness!
fh82peter
fh82peter
Blogger

Gaming Console : xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum