WB Sports Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best offseason signing so far, and the worest business decision?

2 posters

Go down

Best offseason signing so far, and the worest business decision? Empty Best offseason signing so far, and the worest business decision?

Post by TerryL July 23rd 2013, 11:13 pm

Just getting started in the offseason I have posted the question who has the best and worest moves so far in the NBA so far.

Best Move: The Houston Rockets and the signing of Howard "if they get the Howard from the finals a few years back"

Worest Move: anybody who signs Andrew Bynum aka walking accident. Not sure who will be the winner of this IR list resident.

Notable winner would haft to be NETS with the trade to bring KG and the truth there to be major role players with the young talent they already had. Not sure how this will turn out for them but if this two players time can be cut down they could be key players through the entire season.
TerryL
TerryL
Bench Warmer

Gaming Console : Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Best offseason signing so far, and the worest business decision? Empty Re: Best offseason signing so far, and the worest business decision?

Post by WadeO July 26th 2013, 10:11 am

Terry I agree on everything..Howard gives rockets size and another weapon to go to that they havent had in a long time. Andrew Bynum cant stay healthy and hes too immature. The Nets brought out the big guns with those moves I just hope it works out for them.
WadeO
WadeO
MVP

Gaming Console : XBOX 360

http://www.wbsportsplanet.com

Back to top Go down