WB Sports Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for 8/23

2 posters

Go down

Predictions for 8/23 Empty Predictions for 8/23

Post by BigHouseFootball August 23rd 2013, 12:43 pm

Panthers pick up where the left off in 2012. Easy win in the Pioneer Bowl KC 56-0 Atherton.

Corbin travels to Somersets Ray Correll Bowl. In a matchup of of sub .500 teams from a year ago I have faith in a D lead by LB Tanner Powers to stop the run heavy Warriors. Corbin 28-20 Southwestern.

Williamsburg will take the Air Raid to the Volunteer State tonight. Halls TN should be better than last years 1-9 effort. Sizemore returns for senior year after a +3000 passing yard junior campaign. Jackets Roll W'burg 42-13

North Laurel will entertain Claiborne, TN at the jungle. Many say the Jaguars are a program on the rise under Larkey. Winning tonight could be a great start to one of the best seasons ever at NL. Jags 20-14 winner

Couple of bottom dwellers a year ago, Lynn Camp and Powell Co start the night off at the Pioneer Bowl @ KC. A lot of questions for both of these teams, essentially a home game for the Wildcats I give LC the edge. LC 20-13

BigHouseFootball
Bat Boy

Back to top Go down

Predictions for 8/23 Empty Re: Predictions for 8/23

Post by BigHouseFootball August 24th 2013, 10:10 am

I had a way to much faith in LC, besides them I was good on Friday. KC 51-7, Corbin 14-0, Williamsburg 44-14, North Laurel 48-20, Powell County 48-16

BigHouseFootball
Bat Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy August 24th 2013, 10:14 am

BigHouseFootball wrote:Panthers pick up where the left off in 2012. Easy win in the Pioneer Bowl KC 56-0 Atherton.

Corbin travels to Somersets Ray Correll Bowl. In a matchup of of sub .500 teams from a year ago I have faith in a D lead by LB Tanner Powers to stop the run heavy Warriors. Corbin 28-20 Southwestern.

Williamsburg will take the Air Raid to the Volunteer State tonight. Halls TN should be better than last years 1-9 effort. Sizemore returns for senior year after a +3000 passing yard junior campaign. Jackets Roll W'burg 42-13

North Laurel will entertain Claiborne, TN at the jungle. Many say the Jaguars are a program on the rise under Larkey. Winning tonight could be a great start to one of the best seasons ever at NL. Jags 20-14 winner

Couple of bottom dwellers a year ago, Lynn Camp and Powell Co start the night off at the Pioneer Bowl @ KC. A lot of questions for both of these teams, essentially a home game for the Wildcats I give LC the edge. LC 20-13
Nice predictions. The W'burg score was your closest prediction. A lot of good football around the region last night for sure.

I was impressed with KC last night and there freshman starting QB. He looked very good from what I could tell. The team as a whole looked sloppy in the first quarter with a couple fumbles and less than stellar play but they got there offended rolling soon after. Great win for KC.

Lynn Camp was just the opposite. They looked rough. Even the body language on the sidelines showed that they were nervous / un-prepared. The offense that they were running would be great to watch if they had the athletes to make it work. Tough loss for the wildcats.
Rowdy
Rowdy
Admin

Gaming Console : Xbox 360

http://wbsportsplanet.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum