WB Sports Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is happening with Wrestlemania?

3 posters

Go down

What is happening with Wrestlemania? Empty What is happening with Wrestlemania?

Post by fh82peter April 1st 2013, 9:27 pm

Folks, I'll be the first to admit I have loved pro wrestling since I was a small child. My grandpa got me hooked on it as well as Atlanta Braves baseball when I was 5 or 6 years old, 25 years later I can say that I have been a wrestling fan ever since. I just hope Im not alone when talking about the current product. The last few Wrestlemania's have been like re runs for me. Why are we seeing the same matches with the same competitors? I dont blame Vince, I think its HHH and the others trying to relive past glory instead of trail blaze their own moments. Look at the current roster... the best they can do is give us Cena vs Rock again? I must admit I'm looking forward to Punk vs Taker but the story could have been longer and better. What are your thoughts about this years Wrestlemania?
fh82peter
fh82peter
Blogger

Gaming Console : xbox 360

Back to top Go down

What is happening with Wrestlemania? Empty Re: What is happening with Wrestlemania?

Post by WadeO April 2nd 2013, 5:41 pm

I completely agree with you Anthony its the same people all the time, but looking at their roster this is about the biggest it could get
WadeO
WadeO
MVP

Gaming Console : XBOX 360

http://www.wbsportsplanet.com

Back to top Go down

What is happening with Wrestlemania? Empty Re: What is happening with Wrestlemania?

Post by jbug8822 April 6th 2013, 1:15 am

i agree but i am sad that all the guys i grew up on are almost done
jbug8822
jbug8822
Bat Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down